The Mexican cards market is generally underdeveloped. Despite a high penetration of pay-now cards, financial inclusion is incomplete and the market in general is heavily reliant on cash. The cards market is growing strongly but not explosively, and current trends make it unlikely that there will be a major shift in the near future.
Radiant Insights, Inc “Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Mexico 2016” examines the consumer payments market in Mexico, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. This report also examines the regulations in force in the market that players must comply with, and how these have changed in recent years.
– Analyzes consumer attitudes to financial services by life stage.
– Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
– Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
– Considers consumer attitudes towards prepaid cards, P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Mexico are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
– Explores the online payment market in the UK by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
– Considers the regulations affecting the payments market and how they are likely to affect both incumbents and disruptors.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-payments-country-snapshot-mexico-2016/request-sample
– Mexican credit card holders mostly revolve their credit card balances every month, making interest on these cards a major revenue source for issuers.
– e-commerce accounts for the vast majority of online purchases by value in Mexico, and is expected to remain dominant in the short term, although mobile commerce is expected to record a CAGR of 22% between 2015 and 2020.
– Mobile point of sale devices will be critical in extending electronic payments acceptance to Mexican merchants due to their lower cost and general ease of use for smaller businesses.
Download Full Research Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/consumer-payments-country-snapshot-mexico-2016
Reasons To Buy
– Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Mexico.
– Learn which trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
– Find out which products the major competitors are launching and plan your strategy accordingly.
– Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the Mexican market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
– Learn about the key regulatory requirements affecting payments players in Mexico and any recent or upcoming changes to those requirements.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/financial-services
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
Email : email@example.com
visit our website : http://www.radiantinsights.com/