Radiant Insights, Inc ‘Reinsurance in Peru Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020‘ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Peruvian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Peruvian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Peruvian insurance industry.
The report brings together Radiant Insights, Inc research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/reinsurance-in-peru-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020/request-sample
Radiant Insights, Inc ‘Reinsurance in Peru Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Peruvian reinsurance segment, including:
• An outlook of the Peruvian reinsurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Peruvian economy and demographics
• Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Peruvian insurance industry
• The competitive landscape in the Peruvian reinsurance segment
Download full Studies of Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/reinsurance-in-peru-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Peru:
• It provides historical values for the Peruvian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Peruvian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Peru, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
• It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Peruvian insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Peruvian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Peruvian reinsurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Peruvian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• The non-life segment accounted for highest premium ceded in 2015, with 41.3% of the non-life segment’s total, followed by the life segment with 15.5% and the personal accident and health segment with 4.1%.
• Under Article 10 of Law No. 26702 foreign reinsurance companies may write reinsurance business without registering with the Superintendencia de Banca y Seguros (SBS) provided they hold ratings of BBB- by S&P, Baa3 by Fitch, BBB- by Moody’s or B+ by AM Best.
• Peruvian insurers share risk with reinsurers to avoid losses due to natural disasters.
• Arthur J Gallagher and Grupo CP completed the acquisition of majority shareholdings in Peruvian reinsurance broker JAO & Partners in 2014.
Browse all Reviews of this Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/insurance
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Email : email@example.com
visit our website : http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States