Radiant Insights, Inc latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Infantile spasms are a type of epilepsy with a characteristic age of onset (typical age when seizures start), pattern of seizures and electroencephalogram (EEG). Symptoms include typical pattern is of a sudden flexion (bending forward) in a tonic (stiffening) fashion of the body, arms and legs. Sometimes, the episodes are different, with the arms and legs being flung outwards (these are called ‘extensor’ spasms). Causes include central nervous system infections, abnormal brain development or injury, genetic abnormalities (Down syndrome, Miller-Dieker syndrome) and metabolic disorders (mitochondrial diseases, phenylketonuria, and hypoglycemia). Treatment includes antiepileptic medications.
Radiant Insights, Inc Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 2 and 4 respectively.Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome).
Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Radiant Insights, Inc proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/infantile-spasm-west-syndrome-pipeline-review-h2-2016/request-sample
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System)
Download full Studies of Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/infantile-spasm-west-syndrome-pipeline-review-h2-2016
Reasons To Buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Infantile Spasm (West Syndrome) (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Browse all Reviews of this Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Email : email@example.com
visit our website : http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States