Radiant Insights, Inc ‘Life Insurance in Malaysia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020‘ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Malaysian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Malaysian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Radiant Insights, Inc research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/life-insurance-in-malaysia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020/request-sample
Radiant Insights, Inc ‘Life Insurance in Malaysia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malaysian life insurance segment, including:
• An overview of the Malaysian life insurance segment
• The Malaysian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
• A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Malaysian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Malaysian life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Malaysia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Malaysian insurance industry
Download full Studies of Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/life-insurance-in-malaysia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Malaysia:
• It provides historical values for the Malaysian life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Malaysian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Malaysia.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in Malaysia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malaysian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• The Malaysian life insurance segment registered a review-period CAGR of 6.5%.
• The individual life insurance category dominated the segment during the review period and accounted for 91.1% of the life direct written premium.
• Agencies and bancassurance collectively accounted for 89.6% of the segment’s new business written premium in 2015, while brokers accounted for the remaining 10.4%.
• The life segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading companies collectively accounting for 77.5% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2015.
Browse all Reviews of this Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/insurance
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Email : email@example.com
visit our website : http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States