The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Bahrain, including:
• An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Bahrain.
• The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
• Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Bahrain.
• Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
• Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Download full research Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-bahraini-insurance-industry
Timetric’s ‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Bahraini Insurance Industry’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Bahrain.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
• The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Bahrain.
• The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
• The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
• The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/governance-risk-and-compliance-the-bahraini-insurance-industry/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
• Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Bahrain.
• Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Bahraini insurance industry.
• Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
• Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
• The Bahraini insurance industry is regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain.
• The government of Bahrain allows 100% foreign direct investment in the insurance industry.
• Composite insurance has not been permitted in Bahrain since April 1, 2005; however, composite insurers established prior to April 1, 2005 are permitted to operate.
• Motor third-party liability and workers’ compensation insurance are mandatory in Bahrain.
• Non-admitted insurance is prohibited in Bahrain; However, reinsurance companies can operate in the country on a cross-border basis only.
Browse all Report of this category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/insurance
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
visit our website : http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States