The performance of the Russian liquid wealth market is driven by strong growth in the retail savings and investments market. Given the predominant allocation in deposits, year-on-year growth has depended primarily on GDP and wage growth, which in turn have been influenced by commodity prices. While HNW wealth is forecast to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.3% between 2016 and 2020, the rest of the country’s affluent population is expected to develop at a slower pace.
– At the end of 2015, 1.79 million Russian adults could be considered affluent, representing just 1.6% of the adult population but accounting for 97% of total retail liquid assets. The total liquid wealth of affluent individuals amounted to $428bn, with HNW individuals holding $163bn (37.9%).
– The retail savings and investment market is forecast to grow by 9% in 2016 and 15% in 2017. From 2016 onward the macroeconomic environment is forecast to improve, and there should be a noticeable pickup in the retail savings and investment market.
– Russian investors allocate the largest proportion of wealth to deposits, constituting 93% of the average portfolio, while the country’s securities market remains underdeveloped.
– Russian HNW individuals allocate the majority of their wealth to traditional asset classes. Non-traditional investments account for only 14.5% of HNW portfolios.
– The main reasons Russian HNW individuals invest offshore are for a better range of investments and geographic diversification. The developed markets of Switzerland, the UK, and Singapore are preferred booking centers.
Download full research Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wealth-in-russia-sizing-the-market-opportunity-2016
Verdict Financial’s “Wealth in Russia: Sizing the Market Opportunity 2016” analyzes the Russian wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
Specifically the report:
– Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
– Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Russian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
– Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
– Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
– Examines the tax landscape in Russia and future implications for investors.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wealth-in-russia-sizing-the-market-opportunity-2016/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
– Benchmark your share of the Russian wealth market against the current market size.
– Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
– Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in Russia.
– Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the Russian tax system impacts HNW clients.
– Review your offshore strategy by identifying HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
Table of Contents
The Russian wealth market is set to record a CAGR of 12.3% to 2020
Critical success factors
SIZING AND FORECASTING THE RUSSIAN WEALTH MARKET
Affluent individuals will represent 3% of the adult population by 2020
97% of total liquid assets are held by affluent individuals
DRIVERS FOR GROWTH IN THE RUSSIAN WEALTH MARKET
Russia’s retail savings and investments market is forecast to grow
Russia is dominated by deposits, reflecting an underdeveloped securities market
Deposits will continue to drive the Russian retail savings and investments market
Browse all Report of this category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/financial-services
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
visit our website : http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States