The global compressed air treatment equipment market is expected to reach USD 11.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant insights, inc. Ambient air usually contains contaminants that are drawn into the compressor and pose the chance of contaminating compressed air. This subsequently makes the implementation of compressed air treatment equipment crucial. Furthermore, there are other sources through which contaminants are introduced into the compressed air stream that mainly include piping, receiver tank, and other installed components. All these factors are expected to drive the compressed air treatment equipment market growth over the forecast period.
A compressed air network is fundamental in any manufacturing facility and is often referred to as the fourth utility, with more than 85% of the companies using compressed air in some aspect of their operations. In most of the manufacturing facilities today, compressed air is often of paramount importance to any manufacturing process, regardless of whether it is used for automating the process or if it comes in direct contact with the product. Furthermore, the quality of air produced and the cost associated with producing this powerful utility is of great significance to any manufacturer. This is the primary reason expected to drive the growth of the compressed air treatment equipment market over the next nine years.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The global compressed air treatment equipment market is expected to witness a growth at a CAGR exceeding 6% from 2017 to 2025, which is primarily ascribed to criticality of treated compressed air in several manufacturing facilities.
• Dryers emerged as the largest product category in 2016, and is mainly driven by an increased demand for refrigerated air dryers owing to their ability to provide dependable drying at an ambient temperature and ensuring efficient performance through a low maintenance design.
Download full research Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/compressed-air-treatment-equipment-market-analysis-by-product-filters-dryers-aftercoolers-by-application-plant-air-instrument-air-process-air-breathing-air-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
• The demand for compressed air treatment equipment in the food & beverage sector was the highest in 2016, a trend expected to continue over the next nine years, primarily owing to the need to adhere to strict hygiene restrictions that govern the industry.
• Asia Pacific accounted for close to 30% of the overall revenue share in 2016 and is expected to dominate the market over the next few years.
• Donaldson Company Inc., Atlas Copco Corporation, Beko Technologies, Gardner Denver, and Boge Compressors, among others were a few key players that captured a sizeable market share in 2016.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/compressed-air-treatment-equipment-market-analysis-by-product-filters-dryers-aftercoolers-by-application-plant-air-instrument-air-process-air-breathing-air-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 3. Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Trends, Variables & Scope
3.1. Market Segmentation
3.2. Market Size and Growth Prospects, 2014 – 2025
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market driver analysis
3.4.2. Market restraint analysis
3.4.3. Market opportunity analysis
3.5. Company Market Share Analysis, 2016
3.6. Key Company Ranking by Product, 2016
3.7. Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.8. Industry Analysis – Porter’s
3.9. PESTEL Analysis, 2016
Browse all Report of this category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/construction-industry
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
visit our website : http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States